Update 26th April
The ORC has secured a deal for their drivers to be able to apply for a discount fuel card with UK Card Services Ltd. The card will enable all drivers to pay the same price all over the UK. The discount should be in the region of *5p a litre of the average UK pump price and higher at the prime motorway sites.
Key benefits of the card include:
- Save on diesel and get stability in your fuel costs.
- Eliminates regional price fluctuation.
- 28 days interest free credit (subject to status).
- Personalise cards to you vehicle or driver
- Convenient on-line management tools
- Easy VAT reclaim with HMRC approved invoices
- No fixed term contract or set up fees
- Velocity - Our online card management system. (www.velocitycardmanagement.com)
The card has access to over 2,000 sites including all major truckstops, selected motorway service areas, Morrison’s supermarkets, many independent sites, as well as Esso or Shell service stations offering you excellent coverage across the UK.
*With Fuel Prices changing on an almost daily basic, the discount may vary from week to week.
Discount will apply to both Transporter and Race Car Fuel.
How to apply for your card(s)
Phone Mike Brain on: 01270 507376 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org please use code ‘ORC12’ and state your formula and race number when applying.
You can also download an application form here and email or fax.
For more details about the discount fuel card please visit www.dieselpriceguarantee.com or phone Mike Brain on the above number.